• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export

Engaged ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am useing Lightroom CCI on Windows10. I am getting the following error message. When trying to export a tif file from Lightroom to my local hard disk as a I am getting "Unable to export. Source file(s) are offline or missing." The files are located on my hard disk and show in Lightroom. How do I fix this?

Jim

[please refrain from PII and 3rd party URLs in this area - Moderator]
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Engaged , May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Thanks Todd,

This link works. Trying this now.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Search in your Lightroom Classic catalog for this photo (probably has the same file name, you may have accidentally imported it twice)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Either the disk is offline, or Lightroom Classic cannot find the file. If the latter, you have to find the file in your operating system and then tell Lightroom Classic where it is, following these instructions: http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr2_find_folder/find-folder.htm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank DJ but I cannot access the Link. The disk is not offline and I can edit the file in Lightroom. Malwarebytes blocks the linke "Website blocked due to a Trojan". Do you have another location that has the instructions.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used that link for ages, with no problems. But you can certainly search for how to fix missing files in Lightroom Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Todd,

This link works. Trying this now.

Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am now getting the message that the file is associated with another file in the catalog. How do I find the conflict?

Jime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search in your Lightroom Classic catalog for this photo (probably has the same file name, you may have accidentally imported it twice)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen this symptom. What seems to be happening is that the image file gets deleted on certain operations. Subsequent attempts to use the image for other operations then fail with the image file no longer available. (Could be something else for you of course, but this is what I've been observing on my end over the past week and a half.) This is a serious problem. I plan to post a separate message reporting the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines