Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to export

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I just set up the new version of LRC and I have so many bugs!!!! I can t export anymore my pictures. So anyone has the same problem? how to go back to the oldest version please? I can t work!

Thank you

Chrystèle

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your System Information as Lightroom Classic (LrC) reports it. In LrC click on Help, then System Info, then Copy. Paste that information into a reply. Please present all information from first line down to and including Plug-in Info. Info after Plug-in info can be cut as that is just so much dead space to us non-Techs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots of people here are willing to help, but you'd need to give some specifics on what problems you're having, error messages, etc.

Here's a link to some directions on rolling back to a previous release, if you'd rather just go that route - https://www.lightroomqueen.com/roll-back-update-previous/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! it helps! I m sorry I m French and not so easy to explain all technicals problems

Well I went back to the oldest version but I have still the same problem ( I never had before updatins to the new version) I put a picture here. I can't choose anymore all the options as the size...

Could you help?

Thank you 

Chrystèle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines