• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to find images and preview boxes are grey after updating Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating Lightroom Classic, I'm unable to import any images with the function stuck at "finding files". Files that have been imported before have grey preview boxes.

HoShuYi_0-1639837541048.png

I've tried taking out the previews.db file as suggested in this fix but lightroom crashes on startup after with the following error:

HoShuYi_1-1639837693812.png

I've set the colour profile "sRGB IEC61966-2.1" as default. 

I've tried deleting all of the files and doing a clean install via  Adobe Creative Cloud but the problem remains the same.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version of the app - 11.1
Platform and OS version - Windows 10 Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the error. Lightroom catalogue was set up on a cloud drive. Moving it to the physical drive solved the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The recommended procedure in the past has always been to delete the entire Previews.lrdata folder, so I suggest that you try that. The previews will rebuild as you browse folders in Library.

image_2021-12-18_154404.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines