• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to get Live View with my tethered Nikon D750

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was excited to see that Lightroom Classic now offers Live view.  Today I tried my Nikon D750 and while LR recognized the camera, there was no live view.  Am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

see:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/tethered-camera-support.html#live-view-support-nikon

the bad news at the bottom.

Oh, and as to new feature "Live View", 

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/whats-new/2021-3.html#live-view-nikon

"AVAILABLE FOR SELECT NIKON CAMERAS" (direct quote, including caps)

(first link posted above lists the select cameras)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much, I appreciate your help.  Well at least the D500 made the list, I'll give that a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I was going crazy having been able to use live view with my D750.  When it was stolen I replaced it with the D780. And that one is not on the live view list. Argh!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction to learn this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The list includes D750 as supported for live view tether however when i click live and the window opens it is just the grey background colour with no img/frame visible.. Do i need to update the camera firmware or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines