• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to install Lightroom Classic CC to my laptop.

New Here ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i have been using Lightroom 6 as a one off purchase for several years now. But since upgrading my camera set up lightroom 6 can no longer be updated. I have purchased Lightroom Classic on a monthly subscription but am having trouble installing the program. when attempting to install from the apps a box opens up saying there is a problem installing and the error code that comes up is error 502 insufficient disk space. I have checked the space required which says 2gb and when checking my available disk space i have 192gb of space left, anyone else had this issue. adobe just keeps sending me to various problem solving pages but still none the wiser.TIA

Bryan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind operating system are you running? Have you checked to see if your laptop meets the minimum system requirements? https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/system-requirements.html How are you attempting to instal the application? Did you instal the Creative Cloud desktop app first?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines