Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Unable to locate files

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened Lightroom CC this morning to do some editing. All of my files from the last several months are not there. They are also not in my deleted folder. I did not physically delete them. They were all there about 3 days ago, and when I opened my MacBook Pro M1 this morning, they can't be located. My cloud storage was showing full, so I upgraded my monthly plan to accomadate, hoping the files would return. Cloud storage is now totally empty, I didn't delete these images either, and computer files did not return. There were old images in the cloud prior to the upgrade, now nothing. 
Thanks! 

MacBook Pro M1 

macOS Big Sur 11.4

Lightroom CC

Version: 4.3 MAS arm64 

Thanks!! 
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Opps, you posted your problem in the wrong community.

You have Lightroom Desktop (Lr) v4.3

This is the community page for Lightroom Classic (LrC) currently v10.3

You want: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based/bd-p/lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_rep...

I blame this on Adobe Marketing.

Lightroom Desktop (Lr) sometimes called Lightroom, and nicknamed Lightroom Cloudy, resides on computer, uses Album on the Cloud, stores images on the Cloud.

Lightroom Classic (LrC) , originally called Adobe Photoshop, later later Adobe Lightroom, later Lightroom, and at the begining of subscription Lightroom CC, then after Adobe Marketing declared your flavor of Lightroom (Cloudy)  as Lightroom,  this program became Lightroom Classic (Go Adobe, not), LrC runs on computer, uses a database, the catalog, on computer, stores images by default on computer (but images can be anywhere)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines