• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to locate Portrait Profiles

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DEVELOP - BASIC - PROFILE -I don't see PORTRAITS, only Color and B&W. How can I add Portraits there? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

You're probably editing a JPEG, which has a limited number of profiles available:

johnrellis_0-1636571051179.png

When you edit a raw, you'll see a much larger number of profiles, including Adobe Portrait:

johnrellis_1-1636571092310.png

You can quickly see which type of file you're editing by typing "i" one or more times to bring up the info overlay in the upper-left corner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

If you're using a RAW file then you'll be able to see the Portraits option in Develop module under the Basic panel.

Please check the screenshot, how it looks like

query 1.PNG

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines