• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to merge the photos. Please cancel and review your selection.

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I 'm using Windows 10 pro and Lightroom 6. I improted .nef images that now have a message over each file that says "Unable to merge the photos. Please cancel and review your selection." What do I do to get around this issue?

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LR forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're unable to merge photos in Lightroom 6 as you're getting an error message Unable to merge the photos. Please cancel and review your selection."

Could you please take a look at this discussion Lightroom Classic: Unable to merge the photos. Please cancel and review your selection. | Photoshop ... ​and let us know if that offered suggestions help in merging them?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you include Screenshots of the problem in your question: (Use the [Insert Photos] icon above the post)

Are you 'merging' catalogs?

Are you 'merging' to Panorama or HDR?

Do the images for a Panorama have sufficient overlap each with exact same lens settings the same?

Have images for a HDR been exposed differently?

"a message over each file"  That is unusual.!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines