• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to print borderless 13"x19" imagres

Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Mac computers and a Canon Pro-100 printer. After recently updating my Mac desktop computer with Big Sur and Lightroom Classic to the 10.1.1 version, I can no longer make borderless 13"x19" (A3+) prints. In the past, I have printed dozens of 13"x19" borderless images.

The paper size options in the "Page Setup" feature of the Print Module no longer includes A3+ size. I have tried creating a 13"x19" print option under "Manage Custom Sizes," including reducing all Margins to 0.00 and turning on "Zoom to Fill." After making these adjustments, the screen shows an image without white borders, but the actual print is surrounded by ⅛" white borders.

I have tested the printer with my Macbook laptop, which is currently running under the older Catalina software and the older Lightroom Classic version 9.4. The "Page Setup" feature gives me the A3+ size and borderless options - and the prints are perfect and borderless.

The problem seems to be with the latest version of Lightroom.

Gary

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the latest drivers from Canon.  They probably changed for Big Sur.

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 8.33.39 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bob. Yes, the printer firmware and software are up to date. I should have mentioned that.

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Must be a Big Sur issue as I have LrC 10.1.1 on my Imac with Catalina and the Canon Pro 100 and the sizes are in the Page Setup

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.31.09 AM.jpg

Maybe on Big Sur you set your printer to use Airprint instead of the Canon IJ.

Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 9.37.00 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bob, problem solved.  I just now I deleted the printer and then reloaded it, and now the Page Setup shows the A3+ paper size and the borderless option. I tested it and it prints 13"x19" borderless. 

Thanks for your help.

Gary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines