• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to rearrange images

Community Beginner ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a few weeks now I have been more often then not unable to arrange the order my images because this error pops up! Anyone else have advice on how to fix this? I'm always editing in my quick collection.

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 9.12.26 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Thank you for helping! Is this the area you were mentioning? Also as you can see in the backgound there are phantom images in my quick collection even though I just cleared it all out!

Ok actually update, I went to File -> Clear Quick Collection and that seems to have cleared everything out. I have also tried recreating the issue and it seems to have been solved somehow? I will update if it comes up again!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What non Adobe plug-ins do you have?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I only have the ones that it already comes with! I have never installed any myself but this is what it looks like is in the plug-in folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That folder doesn't display all the plugins that might be installed somewhere else. 

Do the LR command File > Plug-in Extras and scroll through the list of plugins.  Do you see one called Logi Options? If so, select it and in the Status panel on the right click Disable.  Restart LR.

The Logi Options plugin is a poorly written plugin from Logitech that it silently installs when you install Logitech utilities.  It often causes this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for helping! Is this the area you were mentioning? Also as you can see in the backgound there are phantom images in my quick collection even though I just cleared it all out!

Ok actually update, I went to File -> Clear Quick Collection and that seems to have cleared everything out. I have also tried recreating the issue and it seems to have been solved somehow? I will update if it comes up again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines