• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see photo in develope module

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2017 Oct 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if anyone can help. Just updated Lightroom and I am having trouble cant get any photo's to show up in the develop module. I can see the adjustments made to the photo, I just can't see the photo.they show in the library as adjusted pictures eg B&W but they don't show in the development module but I can see the adjusted sliders.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

I just couldn't see any of my pictures in the develop module. Ended up a simple untick box. - Edit/Preferences/Performance then untick "Use Graphic s Processor" box. Then restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just couldn't see any of my pictures in the develop module. Ended up a simple untick box. - Edit/Preferences/Performance then untick "Use Graphic s Processor" box. Then restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my Lightroom CC in 2022 the performace section of Preferences is difference but I turned the graphic processor from from auto to off and it seems to be working now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I turned the graphic processor from from auto to off and it seems to be working now."

This usually indicates you've got an old, buggy graphics driver installed. On Windows, go directly to the manufacturer's web site to download the latest driver:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/troubleshoot-gpu.html#solution-4 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines