Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to synchronize white balance in series of photos

Contributor ,
Jan 21, 2023 Jan 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Classic 12.1

I took a series of photos seconds apart. My ususal work flow is process in Lightroom then open them in Photoshop.

In Lightroom, two of the four RAW files render the correct WB, and two of the four RAW files have incorrect WB.

They both show EXACTLY the same Temp and Tint numbers in the dialog window.

The weird thing is sometimes the photos show the correct WB, but they suddenly switch to the incorrect WB even as I am looking at them.

When importing the four RAW files into Photoshop as layers, two layers show the correct WB and two do not.

So I cannot do the focus stack.

I have experienced this bug before, in the past few years. I am stymied.Screen-Shot-2023-01-21-at-12.17.41-PM.jpgScreen Shot 2023-01-21 at 12.18.20 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And all four are RAW?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the files are all RAW, shot seconds apart as a focus stack. I shot about 10 total with the D1850 incremental focus stack. I've been experimenting by taking the 4 files I want to use back to the RAW file import. Then, using another of the files that was taken in the same time (processed in Lightroom with adjusted White Balance, etc.), I synchronized the four RAW files I want to import into Photoshop. Same problem. They look correct at first, but when choose all four and select one, they revert to the wrong white balance. When I move off the file, it looks correct again. Definitely a bug. 

I am thinking of backwards reinstalling from 12.1 to 12.01 because that was working okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines