• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use LrC after trial ends - I have a subscription

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2022 Apr 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have run LRC on this laptop for several years. I was recently prompted to start a LRC trail which I did by mistake. The trial has now ended and I am locked out of LRC despite still having a paid up annual subscription. Any suggestions.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please indicate the actual version of Lightroom you have installed.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Its the Photograpy 20Gb plan (first purchased May 2017). Not sure how to see any further details on LrC as I am locked out. Tx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you check Creative Cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it locks up immediatey

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Release 9.4 but I suspect this is the trial version that expired

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Current LRC version is 11.3.  How long ago did you start the 'trial' and/or where did you get it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would be a few months ago. It appeared as a prompt while in Adobe. im thinking i need to uninstall from my accout and reinstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Make sure you signed in with the correct ID. You may have accidentally started that trial with another email. Try signing out and signing back in with the email you used to sign in to this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines