• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Use Watermark.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2022 Oct 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Macbook pro 16 inch and new version of lightroom (installed this week).  All works great unless I want to add watermark upon export of photos.  Will not work with JPEG or raw photos (I've tried both).  I get dialog box that "watermarking failed."  What am I missing??

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have mentioned I'm using Lightroom classic.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First comment- You cannot modify raw image files- so naturally you cannot 'export' a raw file with a watermark.

For a JPG export- Are you using a Text or Graphic watermark?

If a 'Graphic'- Is the graphic file in a folder where the export function can find it?

Post some screen-clips of your Watermark Editor to show us how you create a watermark.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!!!  I realized the problem.  I was using a jpeg file as a watermark.  Once I converted that file to png, it worked fine.  Problem resolved!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines