• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unavailable updates for Lightroom Classic in MacOS?

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I use a MacBook Pro, MacOs version BigSur 11.6.7.

My Lightroom Classic app version is currently 11.1 and Adobe Creativ Cloud is telling me there is no update available. I want to update from 11.1 to the current version (11.4.1). How can I do it? 

(sorry the screenshot is in French). When I click on "11.1" it says that it's the more recent version for this app.

Capture d’écran 2022-07-03 à 18.39.15.png

Thanks so much for any help!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just one information I want to add, I use Adobe Creative App version 5.7.11, it seems to be up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try logging out of your ACC account and then back in again, better? 

If not, reboot the Mac. One or the other should force Adobe Creative Cloud to show an update. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help, I tried both methods but non worked. It's always written that everything is up to date 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines