• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unknowledgable Staff

New Here ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now know for a fact these customer support people have no earthly idea about the product.  Called twice asking about loading docs in creative cloud and putting on my lap top.  They said it couldn't be done...really!!?....I did it and it works.  Waste of time calling to ask questions from people that don't even know the products and how they work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The word you are looking for is

Outsourced

A very filthy word. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems best to rely on the "wisdom of the community". Your questions either have already been asked and answered (and you can use "search this community" to find those answers), or will be answered by a knowledgeable community member if it's something new or unique. Each time I have had a question about how to do something in LRC, I have found my answers here or in the Adobe help pages. There are Community members who have many years and many thousands of hours using the Adobe products. The on-call staff probably has a database of FAQ's to refer to and a modest amount of training on Adobe products. They'll never come close to the wisdom of this community. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For problems like this, this Adobe COmmunity SUpport is your best option.

First, it is highly likely than one of us (unpaid but knowledgeable advanced users ourselves) will know how to solve or at least where to look for the answer.

And the other benefit of this Community, is that it is viewed by the Adobe gurus - at Adobe. And the "gurus". will often chime in with the answers !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines