• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unsupported colour mode after using Topaz

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have only recently started using Topaz Sharpen and Denoise AI. Every now and then, when I apply the auto mode, which then should put the new version back in LR, I get a message on the LR screen with the "old" version of the image, and the message "The file uses an unsupported colour mode". When I click on that in the film strip, and then on the blank Tif square in the strip, the applied result pops up. Thanks for your assistance.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just spent a lot of time troubleshooting the same issue. Long story short I went back to the original .DNG file and tried the same thing in Gigapixel as I was trying on the edited .tif and got an error that I was exceeding the maximum file size with Gigapixel. I went back to the .tif file I was editing and switched the Gigapixel from 4x to 2x and it imported without issue so it's possible that the "unsupported color mode" is a red herring and it's actually exceeding the maximum file size of LR. I emailed support to confirm but that's what worked for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines