• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update LR 6 to LR 6.14

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10.  In that process I reinstalled LR 6 in my new computer from a CD that I had.  My old computer had LR 6.14 and I want to update the new computer to 6.14.  I talked to customer service at adobe and after giving them the serial number they said they couldn't help me becauseit was registered to a friend of mine.  A couple years ago, I loaned this friend my original CD.  He lost it.  After insisting that he get me another CD or return my original he managed to buy a new one and that is the one I used to install LR 6 on my new computer.   Adobe won't give me the update link because it is registered under his name.  I keep running into dead ends.  I refuse to get sucked into paying adobe's monthly fee.  Can anyone help me out on this?   

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By refusing to get "sucked in" to paying a monthly fee you are limiting yourself to using software that is notably obsolete, but that is your choice. It's a foolish argument, in my opinion. But if your mind is made up then so be it. You can download the 6.14 update from the following website. Don't come back here and argue because it's pointless to do so.

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Additional advice ... make sure you save a copy of the LR 6.14 download file, somewhere you can find it, in case you ever need it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines