May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HATE lightroom every day a little more

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My only response to a comment like that would be to tell you to stop using it. I use Lightroom Classic, and enjoy using it. I have very few problems with it, it does what I expect it to do. My computer is old and slow. But then, so am I. If you would care to share what your problem is then perhaps we could Provide assistance. But we need to know the exact version of Lightroom you are using, what operating system you are using and a little bit of information about your computer system.

Please explain what it is exactly that you "HATE" about Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user to user support forum. Users to do use and like the product.

To provide feedback and suggestions about what you desire from Adobe, you should go here and comment after selecting the appropriate product:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/categories/products/5f5f2090785c1f1e6cc40864

Your rants here are pointless. As Jim said, find another product. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines