• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updated to -Windows Lightrom CC Version 11 - Crashing after a while (Windows 11)

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated Lightroom Classic to Version 11 and it is crashing after a while, when i try the new Masking Tools or i try to straighten a picture.It works just fine, then it crashes. Sometimes i can send the Crash-Protocol, but not everytime. I updated my graphic driver, but it still happens. I attached the Lightroom Sync Diagnostic Log from my System and some of my System-Information. My OS is Windows 11 Home 21H2.

Thank you for any suggestions.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Overlooked you CPU clock speed, 1.4 GHz

per: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/system-requirements.html

2GHz is called for. Would assume this would cause performance issues, not nessicarily a crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installierte Zusatzmodule:
1) AdobeStock
2) Facebook
3) Flickr
4) LogiOptions
5) Nikon Tether-Zusatzmodul
6) SmugMu

LogiOptions Plug-in is a known problem, see if removing it helps.

DirectX: Intel(R) Iris(R) Plus Graphics (26.20.100.8141

That appears to be a Intel driver for Windows 10 , not Windows 11, I know that it is for Windows 10 by the first pair of numbers, 26, Windows 11 will be 30.

I have that from: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005654/graphics.html

It is also a good year old, should be newer ones by now, I have that by using google to search on it, and results place release date in 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. I will try you suggestions. Have a nice weekend!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my Graphics driver for Windows 11 and removed the LogiOptions Plugin. Lightroom Classic is still crashing. I send the Crash-Reports do Adobe, but maybe someone can help me here. I added the  Crash-Report. Thank you very much, any help is appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Overlooked you CPU clock speed, 1.4 GHz

per: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/system-requirements.html

2GHz is called for. Would assume this would cause performance issues, not nessicarily a crash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, i had no problems with Lightroom Classic Version 10 and did not check the new System requirements. Then it is time for an Upgrade...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines