Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates Lightroom Classic 2021 für Windows

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich habe mir die Vollversion von Lightroom Classic 2021 für Windows zugelegt, da ich die Abo-Variante nicht nutzen möchte. Nach einigen Programmstarts und Updates erhielt ich die Frage, ob ich ein Probeabo eingehen wollte. Dies wollte ich nicht worauf Lightroom direkt beendet wurde.

Nach einer Neuinstallation und Abschalten der automatischen Updates funktionierte Lightroom einige male und stürzt jetzt unmittelbar nach dem Start ab. Es erscheinen keine Fehlermeldungen und eine Startmeldung wird gar nicht erst angezeigt. Neuinstallation brachte nichts.

Weiß jemand wie ich das beheben kann?

Mich würde auch interessieren, ob es möglich ist, Lightroom Classic 2021 als Vollversion zu nutzen ohne ein Abo eingehen zu müssen.

Vielen Dank

jörg

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the full version of Lightroom Classic 2021 for Windows ...

I don't know what version this actually is. Can you give us the real version NUMBER? Please go to Help->System Info and tell us what is next to Lightroom Classic Version.

If you bought something in 2021, it most likely can only be used by subscription, but we still need to know the version NUMBER.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many thankf for your answer. According to system information the version is

"Adobe Lightroom Classic Vers. 10.0"

I was told this version is non-subscribtion. Is this information wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 10 is subscription software, probably sold by a dis-reputable company, as it can only be sold by Adobe (or licensed dealers such as Amazon, B&H, etc.) Where did you buy this from?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

many thanks for information. I bought it on eBay and I was told this is the last non subscrition version.

I will remove it from my PC and will think of purchasing a licence for subscription version.

I think it was bad luck via eBay and not one one the best ideas. For the future...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could report this to e-Bay for false advertising. Sometimes people do get their money back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the full version of Lightroom Classic 2021 for Windows because I don't want to use the subscription version. After a few program launches and updates, I was asked if I wanted to take a trial subscription. I didn't want this so Lightroom was terminated directly.

After reinstalling and turning off automatic updates, Lightroom worked a few times and now crashes immediately after launch. No error messages appear and a start message is not even displayed. Reinstallation did not help.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

I would also be interested to know if it is possible to use Lightroom Classic 2021 as a full version without having to take a subscription.

Lightroom Classic, which currently is at version 12.1, is subscription only.

What version of Lightroom do you have? There is no version called "Lightroom Classic 2021".

The last non-subscription version was Lightroom 6, which was released in 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect you have been scammed!

Run a virus check ASAP.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines