Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updating LR Classic related to Big Sur

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon everyone

I update my MacBook Pro to Big Sur and I reinstalled my Lightroom Classic version. With my great surprise something is not working correctly and properly.

First problem: I can't find the "Import" function for uploading new photos. Where did it finish ?

Second Issue: Attributing new keywords to my photos on the catalog, they didn't compare in the keywords management panel.

Third (presently) issue: Closing Lightroom, the system gives an error code and furthermore,  I have to force the exit from LR 

Anyone can tell me gently what's happened ? 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just in case, in Lightroom, click on Help, click on System Info. What is the application and version shown?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Troubleshooting steps:

1. Make sure you've granted LR Full Disk Access (not Files and Folders) permission:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

2. Do the menu command Help > System Info and triple-check you've installed Lightroom Classic, "Lightroom" (the cloud-based version).

3. Post a full-resolution screenshot of the entire LR window showing the absence of Import.

4. Post a screenshot of the error you get when closing LR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines