• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upgrade LR does not happen automatically

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have LR classic and the upgrade parameter is automatic upgrade. This happens perfectly for my Photoshop, but does not  happen for my LR. I each time with each (sub)version have to do this manually. I work on Mac, the latest version.

So I am still on 11.0, any suggestion ?

thanks

Jan

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Often logging out then back in, or a reboot fixes such issues. Worth a try.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks

logging out and  back in  on what ? Lightroom (which I close almost every 2 days) or creative cloud ? Reboor of what ? My Mac ? I do that very often...

jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Log out and into Creative Cloud app.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually, allowing automatic updates may not be such a good idea. Personally, I prefer to be told that an update exists, prompted to update, but not forced to automatically update.

Why?

To allow some time to see if the update fouls things up. Let others test it out. Let others run into problems. Then update when deemed safe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines