• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded Big Sur to 11.2 and now Lightroom adjustment brush cursor does not move unless I touch down

Advocate ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not good. Now I cannot get the adjustment brush cursor to move unless I first 'touch down' onto the image which then starts adjustment brush working in a place I do not want it to be. I have to do this if I want to be able to move the adjustment brush cursor to an area I want to work on. I press very lightly so I don't cause too much damage before I can move the cursor to the area I actually want to work on. I do not want to downgrade my OS, is that some way to work around this, or did it happen due to some other reason but started when I upgraded the OS? Would love to get it back to working normally... I've tried resetting preferences and I've checked the flow and density settings, have done quite a bit of fiddling with and looking at menus before posting here... I'm at a loss...

Any ideas for fix are greatly appreciated,

Ken

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom or Lightroom Classic? Version number?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic 10.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no problems with the same configuration. Do you perhaps use a tablet rather than a mouse?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Feb 10, 2021 Feb 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a tablet, but it was working, same tablet nothing changed except all of a sudden it stopped working and now I need to press and hold the space bar down to get the cursor to move over the area I want to modify or paint on... This is how I will work until someday it might work again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue.

macOS 11.2.3

Lightroom Classic 10.2

Wacom or Mouse

GPU acceleration on or off

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I upated the Wacom driver and it fixed the problem. Didn't realised there was an update waiting to be installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines