• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded to Monterey and no pictures in Lightroom -

Explorer ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Iam nearly in tears.  Have spent half the day on this. 

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 4.04.23 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure that's the correct LR catalog, it shows zero images which is why you don't see anything.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom sometimes loses the connection to its catalog during an upgrade. If that happens, it will look for a catalog with the default name in the default location. If your existing catalog has a different name and/or is located in a different location, then it won't find such a catalog and so it creates a brand new one. That is clearly what happened to you too.

Try to find your catalog. The default location is a 'Lightroom' folder inside your Pictures folder, but maybe you'll remember having saved it elsewhere. Search for files with a .lrcat extension if you don't know where it is. When you found it, double click it so Lightroom Classic will launch with the correct catalog. Lightroom Classic will remember the catalog now, so you only have to do this once.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both. I got so fed up that I shut down computer and this morning I logged in and things seem to be ok🤔. I seem to have some problem with Adobe every time there is an upgrade. I have been into computers and photoshop/Lightroom since then and until I had to go st subscription I never had a problem.  O well that seems to come with computers.  Thank you for the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines