• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upload Adobe Stock from LR Classic without getting the dreaded "Upload failed because of" dialog?

Participant ,
May 13, 2023 May 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am growing sick and tired of getting the same refusal dialog about uploading photos every time I am trying to submit the pictures for consideration by Adobe Stock using THEIR upload export in LRC.  Especially since it takes a long time for each photo UL to fail; it doesn't give me any kind of clue aside from "technical difficulties" as to what the failure was; it doesn't give me the name of any kind of log file I might could manually search.  This cuts down my submissions to where it becomes more painful that the benefit from earning anything from the sales.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever get any change in how the system is behaving?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope, still have the same problem. Also, photos are not synching from my phones LR to my desktop LRC. It worked all great but since the last update to LRC 13 I have problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines