• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use same adjustment brush (with same effects) for each picture like in older versions

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, How do I use same adjustment brush (with same effects and without pressing any buttons between pictures) for each picture like I could in the older version? I could just use one brush and then select next picture with arrow button and then use the same brush again. That was always my workflow. Anybody else having the same issue? Thank you for your help!

I am using windows.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In masking panel, right side, bottom of panel, auto reset to off, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GoldingD's suggestion will keep the tool sliders from being reset between uses, but regretfully doesn't help with having to reselect the tool everytime you move to a new image.  Using the keyboard shortcuts is the fastest way to manage that workflow right now.

So, if you were always using the Brush tool, the process becomes -

select next image, press K to activate the Brush tool, apply adjustments

select next image, press K to activate the Brush tool, apply adjustments

and so on...

This has been brought up a few times since the v11 release and I can see how it's not as smooth as it was previously for some workflows.  If it's a real problem for you, I'd suggest posting a change request to the Ideas section so people can chime in & vote for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines