Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

User presets not visible since update

Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After importing my custom presets, only 1 of the 9 shows under user preset, i've tried older versions, deleting and uninstalling everything but nothing works. Anyone found a workaround for this?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

What kind of presets are these? There is a bug where a preset does not show at all, if that preset applies a profile that isn't installed. Could that be your problem?

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

The profile was the problem! Thanks for the answer! Its now showing and doing what it should!8)

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I'll help you figure this out. I'll need more info.

What format these User presets are? XMPs or LrTemplates? Go to Preferences > Presets > Show Lightroom Develop Presets & confirm if the presets exist in the folders.

Check this thread for references & more help: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/user-presets-missing-from-develop/td-p/...

Thanks!
Sameer K

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, its XMP's. I checked in the folders, there were a few but they are
still not visible in lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What kind of presets are these? There is a bug where a preset does not show at all, if that preset applies a profile that isn't installed. Could that be your problem?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The profile was the problem! Thanks for the answer! Its now showing and doing what it should!8)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines