Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using custom dimensions when creating a pdf in 'book section'

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am wondering how it's possible to define my own (length & width) dimensions when creating a pdf file (in tab 'book') from a selection of my photos? Right now, I am only seeing the few formats that are being given by Blurb, even though I chose 'pdf' in the dropdown. 

I'd like to create a pdf that is following the dimensions from my pictures - with the given Blurb-formats, I am seeing white frames on top & bottom of the pdf-file. I am sure there must be some solution to this.

Any suggestions/help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No solution! The Blurb Page size presets are fixed in Lr-Classic, and the 'pdf' dropdown option will only 'Export' the book pages as the available page dimensions.

You might Export files, or use the Print module to [Print to File...] JPGs of your photos, then use other software (Adobe Acrobat?) to create a PDF from the JPGs. (Mac computers have a PDF option in the Print dialog)

Other gurus may have some suggestions!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx @Rob_Cullen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines