• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ventura upgrade preventing printing in Lightroom

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since upgrading to Mac OS Ventura, I can't print from LR  to my Epson printer. I've reinstalled everything, I've been on to Epson and someone who's very knowledgeable about LR, but no-one can solve the issue. On all my user and LR templates (which I've reinstalled) I get the message below.  The paper in the printer is correct and in the correct feeder. I hope desperately someone can help, please! Thanks,

kilmorie22_0-1677417790895.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the LR forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. I think I've sorted that but will check and have another go!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@kglad Would you mind advising if this is correct, please?  When I go to privacy - files and folders I get no option to tick anything, it just says Full Disk Access. I have LR and PS turned on in the Privacy - Full Disk Access drop down.  So that should work?

kilmorie22_0-1677495736182.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@kilmorie22 

what do you see if you click that right arrow?

kglad_0-1677508593370.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No issue for me on Ventura with my Epson. 

That dialog indicates a mismatch in settings for paper source which is a driver issue. You may have a print template that defines this that differs from the printer so you need to start from scratch, make a new template and make sure ALL settings, within LR and the print driver are correct and saved as a user template. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding. I believe I've done all that but will have another go!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines