After upgrading to LR11 I noticed extremely slow synchronization with LR Mobile.
My workflow is the following:
1. Import photos to LR Classic to synchronized folder (M1 Air).
2. Do the culling on M1 iPad Pro + some initial tweaks
3. Do the final touches back on LR Classic M1 Air.
After working this weekend on LR Mobile I noticed that the changes were not synched back to LR Classic. I tried all the different tricks but the progress was very slow. I could see the changes in Lightroom Web version but not in Classic. The changes in the other direction (LR Classic - Mobile) worked as expected.
Now the changes seem to be synchronized but it took over 2h for just metadata synchronization of <100 photos.
During that time I could not see any issues in the LR Web version, no errors shown there. I account it to the new version (11).