• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video editing in lightroom classic

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hoping to edit my videos in Lightroom Classic but I have an issue that I cannot seem to find an answer for.  I edited a still photo from my video and then used the sync the settings option to add them to the video.  How do I undo that sync if I don't like my changes?  I would like to get back to the original video and try some different changes.  Is this possible or do I have to reload my original video from my computer?

Thanks.

{Moved from Lightroom Cloud to Lightroom Classic Forum by Moderator} 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choose 'Photo - Develop Settings - Reset'.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  I reset the photo and then used the sync function again with the video.  It appears that the video is back to its original settings.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again. I really appreciate the help.  After watching a video, I realized what you were referring to with the photo - develop settings- reset.  It works like a charm.  Less steps than what I did below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines