• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video import

Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Lightroom classic, version 7.1 I am trying to import video clips from my canon 5D Mark IV into the Lightroom. I get a message saying I need to install an app to be able to do that. I would appreciate if someone could tell me which app and how to install it. I would also like to know if editing a video clip is similar to editing a still photo.  
Thanks 

anilP 1948

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please try updating your Lightroom app. Open lightroom click help at the top check for update and try updating it. If it fails. Check under your application if you creative cloud app open it and check any update available for Lightroom classic if yes install it from there. 
If creative cloud is not installed try installing it from the website you can try installing Ligtroom classic from there too.

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines