• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Videos von Fuji-Kamera in Lightroom Classic

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich kann die mit meiner Fuji X-T4 gemachten Videos in Lightroom Classic nicht abspielen. Es kommt die Fehlermeldung "Beim Arbeiten mit dem Foto ist ein Fehler aufgetreteten" und bei jedem Video hat es ein schwarzes Ausrufezeichen mit dem Hinweis "Beim Lesen dieses Videos ist in Lightroom ein Problem aufgetreten" und "Du kannst keine Änderungen am Video vornehmen". Das Importieren selber hat funktioniert ohne jegliche Fehlermeldung.

Was kann ich hier machen?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upload a sample problem video to Dropbox, Google Drive, or similar and post the sharing link here.  We can see if the problem occurs in other LR installations or just yours (a first step in troubleshooting).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning

Here's the Dropbox link to a sample movie directly from my SD-card. Opening it outside of Lightroom CC is no problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ep1au3l8af50a7/DSCF1608.MOV?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My LR 11.4.1 / Mac OS 12.4 / Macbook Pro (15" 2019) and my LR 11.4.1 / Windows 10 imports and plays that sample video without problem, which indicates its a problem more specific to your configuration (not a general problem with the video itself or LR's ability to handle its subformat).

Suggested next steps:

1. In Preferences > Performance, click the button Video Cache Settings > Purge Cache.

2. Reboot the computer.  Can you import a new video and play it in LR?

3. In LR, do the menu command Help > System Info (Hilfe > Systeminformationen) and copy/paste the first ten lines here.

4. If you have another disk, e.g. an external USB drive, try putting a copy of the video there and importing it with the Add option (i.e. keeping the imported video on that disk).  This will rule out the possibility of problems with the current disk (it doesn't sound likely, but we should rule it out).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I've been a long-time fan of Top Secret!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first two steps did not help.

Lightroom Classic-Version: 11.4.1 [ 202206241800-b406ce4c ]
Lizenz: Creative Cloud
Spracheinstellung: de-CH
Betriebssystem: Mac OS 12
Version: 12.4.0 [21F79]
Anwendungsarchitektur: x64
Anzahl logischer Prozessoren: 20
Prozessorgeschwindigkeit: 3.6GHz
SQLite-Version: 3.36.0
Integrierter Speicher: 16’384.0 MB

Importing them from another drive works. I can now watch them. But in the develop module I receive the message "Video is not supported by the development module".

And quite often get another message called "The video player does not work anymore. Restart it."

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[This post contains formatting and embedded images that don't appear in email. View the post in your Web browser.]

"Importing them from another drive works."

Make sure you've granted LR Full Disk Access, as described here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic-discussions/quick-tips-how-to-give-full-disk-access...

I should have suggested that first.

"Video is not supported by the development module"

You can't edit videos in Develop.  You can apply presets and do simple adjustments using the Quick Develop panel in Library:

johnrellis_0-1658089767294.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am very late with my answer...sorry for that. The thing with the full disc access worked. Great, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, glad you got it resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines