• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Włącza się panel Importu zdjęć zupełnie samodzielni podczas pracy w LR

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Podczas pracy w LR np. przy zakładaniu kolejnej maski, ni z gruszki ni z pietruszki wyskakuje mi okno panelu importu plików, nie mam w ty czasie podpiętej żadnej karty pamięci, nie naciskałem przycisku import, dzieje się tak zupełnie samoczynnie, fakt że można to okno szybko zamknąć przyciskiem CANCEL ALE BEZ WĄTPIENIA JEST TO BARDZO DENERWUJĄCE, i prosił bym o poradę w tej sprawie, czy trzeba jakąś aktualizacje zrobić czy co, bo problem jest i nie wiem jak sobie z nim poradzić, zaczęło się to dział około 5 dni temu.

Piotr Babiński 

(Personal details removed by moderator)

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The Photo Import panel is turned on completely independent when working in LR

Copy link to clipboard

While working in LR, e.g. when putting on another mask, neither from pear nor parsley pops up the file import panel window, I do not have any memory card connected at the time, I did not press the import button, it happens completely automatically, the fact that you can quickly close this window with the CANCEL button BUT WITHOUT A DOUBT IT IS VERY ANNOYING, and asked me for advice on this matter, whether you need to do some updates or what, because the problem is and I do not know how to deal with it, it started to happen about 5 days ago.

Try setting Autoplay to Off in Windows settings.

image_2022-05-13_221357843.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines