• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Wacom crashes every time in LrC

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a wacom intuos, lightroom CC and Macbook Pro 2017 and I am having this problem for a while now.

When I start working in Lightroom CC, the wacom and pen is just working fine. Till some point, sometimes after 5 minutes, sometimes after 30 minutes, then the wacom tablet crashes. The pen doesn't work anymore, I can't click anything. It moves bus that's about it. I have to reboot my macbook to make it work again. My mousepad on my macbook is still working though. Does anybody know this problem? Is there a way to fix this? It's really frustrating! Help 🙂

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,
I don't think that this is necessarily related to Lr. I regularly encounter the same type of problem which is nevertheless very mitigated when I prefer to connect the graphics tablet using the Wacon Center application.
Otherwise, there is still the solution of the wired USB connection.
Kind regards

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines