• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to download and reactivate a version of lightroom bought in 2011

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought lightroom downloadable version in March 2011 and still have the serial number and order number but unable to download the software since changing my computer. How can I retrieve it please?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those old standalone versions that were activated by a serial number are no longer available from Adobe and are no longer supported nor updated by Adobe. If you don't have the installation disk it's unlikely that you will be able to find the software to install. IF you are using a Mac computer and are using the newer operating system you won't be able to install it anyway because the installer is 32-bit and the newer Mac operating systems will not run the installer.

Added later: I see under the heading of Topics that apparently you are using Windows. There are links where, if you still have your serial number, certain older versions can be downloaded from third-party resources. What version are you looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Version 3 is what my download email indicates. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid I don't have any resources for Lightroom 3. Keep watching. Someone might be able to go back that far. Sorry, I just don't have any connections with anything that old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines