• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Wasserzeichen in LR Classic 11.5

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich nutze LR Classic mit einem Windows 10 Rechner. Seit gestern - mit Update auf 11.5 - funktioniert die Funktion Wasserzeichen einfügen nicht mehr. Das Foto wird als JPG exportiert aber ohne Wasserzeichen. Wähle ich ein altes Wasserzeichen an, so muss ich es unter einem neuen Namen neu abspeichern. Dennoch kein Wasserzeichen auf dem entgültigen Foto.

Ich habe schon auf die Version vorher zurück gesetzt - da funktioniert wieder alles einwandfrei. 

Was ist passiert? Kann ich das irgendwo einstellen? Danke für eure Hilfe!

LG Birgit

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot - that helps and solves the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google translation: "I use LR Classic with a Windows 10 computer. Since yesterday - with the update to 11.5 - the function insert watermark no longer works. The photo will be exported as a JPG but without the watermark. If I select an old watermark, I have to save it again under a new name. However, no watermark on the final photo.

I have already reset to the previous version - everything works fine again. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines