• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark and file name

Community Beginner ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export my files, I need, in addition to the watermark, print the file name.
I've installed the LR/Modify 2 plugin, but it always crash during the export process
Is there any other way to do this?
Thanks

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a very old plugin - has it been updated to work with the current version of Lr? Tim's website says: "Compatible with Lightroom 2 to Lightroom Classic CC" We are many versions into Lightroom Classic (it's no longer called cc). Have you contacted him?

Can you provide more details with what you are trying to accomplish? There may be other users that can add some thoughts here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for comment.
Basically in the export I need to put the file name as you can see in that attached photo. I can put the watermark but not the filename

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you can add text can you also add the file name at the same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've done with the slideshow and after export as a JPEG, work well.

want to show proofs to friends and clients or post images online, the ability to watermark images with a logo or text is invaluable. The file name is the way to tag the pic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is about sharing images you may want to consider using collections, you can learn more here: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/help/lightroom-mobile-desktop-features.html

This will give your clients and/or friends visibility to any images you choose. You will create a collection, sync the collection, create a link to share the collection and you can text or email that link. With the link anyone can view the images with the file name and any other text you have added to the image. Not sure if this will work for you but it useful and a time saver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

He wants to put the file name as a watermark, not learn about something else. I cannot beleive that its 2023 and lightroom seemingly cannot display the file name or other metadata on the image itself. When you say "Add the filename the same time" do you mean manually for each photo? Is there a way to make the Text watermark dynamic ? Google Baird said to use something like {filename} and when that didnt work it claimed that $FILENAME$ was a work around, needless to say - none of these work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines