In Lightroom Classic 11.4 exports with watermark, the watermark is randomly being exported on the .jpg photos from NEF or Tiff. I usually batch export. When I tried to export one photo with the watermark, it doesn't show up (even with a different photo). I tried editing the watermark, and it made no difference. I use a text Lucida Calligraphy watermark. My camera includes copyright information on every photo. Adding the watermark for every photo on my phone is extremely time consuming. I also noticed that now on export, every photo now gives an error message "Update on Limit file size, if an image cannot meet the limit, then it will be exported to the minimum possible file size". This never happened before, except rarely. I searched the forum, but didn't find anything that worked.