Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Watermark not showing on photos in LrC

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Using LrC watermark editor, I created two watermarks, one black for light-colored photos and one white for darker ones. The black one worked fine, but when I try to add the white to a different photo, it doesn't show up when I click on the Done button, therefore, it doesn't show on the exported photo. I am real new to LrC, so I'm sure I'm not understanding something. My LrC is up to date, so that's not the problem. I am currently on an iMac that is running Big Sur 11.6. Can anyone offer any advice?
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to reset the Lightroom preferences: https://www.lightroomqueen.com/how-do-i-reset-lightrooms-preferences/ 

Do you have use the samt font for the white watermark as for the black?

What happened if you tried another font?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the font is the same. But I think I found the answer by accident. When I have time to test it out, I will post an update. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for you advice

Hax4you

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines