• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermark Question/Curiosity

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I curious whether we're able to post a watermark on both sides of an image.

So, my watermark is made up of 2 words, therefore I type my watermark twice, center it, and then press the space bar until both sets of the watermark are on the edges of the image.

However, I was wondering if were able to stack the words, and have one set on the left side of the image, and the other on the right side?

Sample:

For                                                                                                                                                                For Example                                                                                                                                              Exmaple

Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not with text in the default export. Maybe with some plugin, but not sure at all. Or use an image.

With text in plain LrC, though, it is possible if you export your pictures from the Print module instead of the export window. Set one as Identity Plate, the other as proper watermark. That way you can position one on each side.

An even more unorthodox way, that offers more control and that I often use, is with the slideshow module.

Both methods work very well and are great if you often export in the same sizes, for instance mostly 4:5 for Instagram and 16:9 for other social media. If you export pictures in many different resolutions/aspect ratios, though, I'd say it's not worth the hassle.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Export's Watermarking, choose the graphic style. You'll first need to create a PNG in Photoshop with the text on either sides, and exporting it as 24 bit PNG (use the Export for Web menu).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines