• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarking failed error message in LR

Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to export photo from LR however I get eror message: Unable to export; Watermarking Failed.

Seeking assistance on how best to fix this please.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2024 Feb 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you trying to add a watermark picture? If so, then check that this picture is still available (not moved, not renamed).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2024 Feb 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan, I'm adding my digital signature. The photo is still available. I also tried it on another photo and same error message appeared.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Johan, I'm adding my digital signature. The photo is still available. I also tried it on another photo and same error message appeared.

By @Fabio311203467372

I am not talking about the photo, I am talking about the file that contains that digital signature. Is that a PNG image for example? If so, could it be that Lightroom can't find this file?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not the file that contains digital signature as I've tried to export photo without a watermark and same error message occurs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand. Are you saying that even if you export without a watermark, you still get the error "Unable to export; Watermarking Failed"?

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2024 Feb 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then my question becomes even more relevant, not less. Apparently Lightroom checks the watermark even if you are not going to use it, so you must make sure that the watermark image is where Lightroom thinks it should be. Or remove the watermark from Lightroom (and then add it again if you do want to keep it).

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team, seeking urgent assistance please. It has been almost 3 days now and I cannot export photos from LR Classic continually getting error message Unable to Export - Watermarking Failed. This is seriously impacting on my business as I need to get orders out for my clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

deleted and placced into duplicate post over at discussions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Duplicate postings, one in Discussions, one in Bugs.

Oh, and I would not at all be put off if you could delete both of my replys in this bug version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a bug with LR Classic. I try to export photos and get error message: Unable to Export; Watermarking Failed. This message appears even if no watermark evident. This is impacting on my business

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using LrC v 13.1. I haven't thought of resetting the preference file. Please excuse my ignorance as I would not know how to do that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using LrC v 13.1. I haven't thought of resetting the preference file. Please excuse my ignorance as I would not know how to do that

By @Fabio311203467372

Carefully read:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines