• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks are not beeing applied when exporting file.

New Here ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lastest lightroom cc version installed.

Bug: When lightroom font size is changed on PREFERENCES/INTERFACE/ Font Size tab, from default to something larger like 200%, the exported files do not show the watermarks. In order to get watermarks to show again on the exported (JPEG) files, we must set Lightroom font size back to default. Reason to set larger font on Lighroom, when working on a 4K resolution panel, fonts look very tiny and hard to read for someone who doesn't have 20/20 vision.   

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Hi Fito,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom Classic.

Go to the following location on Windows and set the scaling options in the explorer to find out what works best for your multi-monitor setup.

• C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic
  • Right-click on Lightroom.exe > Properties > Compatibility > Change Settings for all users > Change High DPI Settings > High DPI Scaling Overide > Check the option 'Override High DPI scaling behavior.' > Scaling Pe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fito,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Lightroom Classic.

Go to the following location on Windows and set the scaling options in the explorer to find out what works best for your multi-monitor setup.

• C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom Classic
  • Right-click on Lightroom.exe > Properties > Compatibility > Change Settings for all users > Change High DPI Settings > High DPI Scaling Overide > Check the option 'Override High DPI scaling behavior.' > Scaling Performed by > Test & choose from the following options one by one > Application , System & System (Enhanced)
  • Apply each of these settings and test which works best for you.

Let us know if this works,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the support, yes that solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Didn't work for me.

• I have Windows 10 and can't get past
  • Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom C:\Program Classic
  • Right-click on Lightroom.exe > Properties > Compatibility > Change Settings for all users

I have switched yet  Application , System & System (Enhanced)

But this had no effect. Is there any other way??          

Regards Jan Walgaard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What does one do if one uses a MAC --  I use LRC 11.5 on a Mac Studio Ultra running macOS Monterey 12.6 and for the last few months I have not seen any Graphical Watermark added to any of my exports. Text watermarks are OK.
This is NOT an ever since I “decided” to use dropbox issue it is clearly something else. Do you have any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines