Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Watermarks from Lightroom CC to Adobe Portfolio

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I seem to be having difficulty here. My question lies at the intersection between Lightroom CC and Adobe Portfolio.

I am using Adobe Portfolio for the first time to replace a website I had on Sqaurespace. I like the feature of LR that allows me to manage albums in LR and have automatically uploaded to website with optimal settings. The collections are great like that.

Is there any way to get the images from collections to upload to Portfolio with a watermark attached?

Thanks

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As far as I know, it's unfortunately impossible to add a watermark automatically on Adobe Portfolio when adding pictures form a Lr collection.

I've seen many people asking for that feature, which I would welcome too.

Unless it has changed recently and I missed it, for now it seems there is no choice but to export with watermarks and use those to upload to Portfolio.

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks,

That kind of sounds like it defeats the purpose of using a collection to add photos to the web page. It is supposed to be simpler.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines