• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Well done

Engaged ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As someone who's used LR since its release in 2007, I've been pretty vocal about its shortcomings on this forum. With the release of LRCC 12.0 yesterday I've gotta give credit where it's due...The masks are working phenomenally and LRCC in general is snappy, fun and keeps my workflow moving with little to no speedbumps. Nicely done devs! You've got it right.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @JBedfordPhoto  I will pass this along to the Classic team. 

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't agree more, I'm also extremely pleased with this update.

I hope masking for luminance noise reduction (like for sharpening) will be next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been so many really useful improvements to LRC over the years that when I see someone clinging to LR6 because they are afraid of "the cloud" or reluctant to invest more time in learning the new tools, I think "you don't even know what you're missing"!!!

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same, though I'm really keen to see the curves in Masking.. It's in Camera Raw, so it's coming, but as it gives tone and colour correction on each mask, it's gonna be sooooo powerful. 

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines