• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What happened to LrC v9.4? Cannot install version 9.4 any more?

Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I install back the version 9.4?? It disappered from the older versions list! v10 is sucks, still cannot handle grain at all, v11 is not compatible with my macOS Mojave (no, don't want to upgrade for some reasons)

This is crazy, Adobe don't let to use older versions, but new ones full of bugs...? I pay for this!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2021 Oct 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but did you read my complaints? v9.4 is not in the previous list any more, this is what I'm talking about! 

I tried v11 on my macbook, still renders grain totally wrong, I mean, in the LrC app what you see really differs from the exported photo. It's crazy... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware if you revert to LrC 9.4 you will loose the ability to Sync with the Adobe Creative Cloud.

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

AFAIK, Adobe always supports two versions. So when version 11 came out, version 9 was dropped.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines