• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is this spinning loading/thinking wheel whenever I do any action and how do I disable it.

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot included. Shows up in the bottom right of the editing window. Flickers in and out of existence when doing any sort of edit.

I am easily distracted by stuff moving in my peripheral, and its at a perfect spot that I am noticing it constantly while editing. Please tell me there is a way to remove it, either through a setting or registry edit?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Nevermind found a solution, just going to hide the toolbar by pressing T.

Thanks for trying to help this frazzled guy out!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask that screenshots should be included in your reply via clicking on the "Insert Photos" icon; rather than as an attachments?

Also, could you please state what software (and version NUMBER, not words like "current" or "up-to-date") you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thinking spinner.png

LR CC 10.2

Windows 10 20H2

GTX 1070

i5-4750

16 GB Ram

I genuinely doubt updating to 10.3 will fix this but I'm sure that is what I'm going to be told next.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are incorrect, at least in my opinion, upgrading isn't the solution.

But this is such a small screen capture, I don't really know what it is. Can you show us the ENTIRE LrC window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

circle.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevermind found a solution, just going to hide the toolbar by pressing T.

Thanks for trying to help this frazzled guy out!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, I have never seen a spinning icon in that location, so I do not know the answer.

For your future benefit (although it does not matter in this particular case), when someone asks to see the ENTIRE LrC window, you need to show the ENTIRE LrC window and not a cropped version of the LrC window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines