• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

when I imported photos they do not show up

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I imported photos they do not show up in the Library view and only show up in the Develop module if I click on a specific photo. All of my existing photos show up correctly, it's only the new imports that do not show up. I looked in finder and the pictures are in the correct folder and the metadata does show correctly in the Library module, but all I see are gray boxes, no photos.Screenshot (4).png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the preview cache has been corrupted. Try deleting it, as described in this help article:

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-gives-error-preview-cache.html

After deleting it, LR will regenerate the previews on demand, which, depending on your photos and the speed of your computer, may cause it to be a little sluggish.  You could go to All Photographs, select all photos, and do the menu command Library > Previews > Build Standard-Sized Previews and let it run over night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying both method but still not working 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please provide the full path/folder and file name of one of these photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not just this folder but every folder and every photo has this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (6).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Using a period (or dot) in the folder name can cause this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines