• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When setting up a new catalogue – will the synchronisation to mobile Lightroom delete the old one?

Explorer ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have severe problems with an old big catalouge in which i synchronised the collections to mobile lightroom. I have to start a new catalogue - when synchronisiation the new one, will the new collections be added to the old catalogue or will all the lightroom collections i have on the web been deleteted???

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they'll be deleted.

How big is the catalogue - how many photos are in it? What makes you believe you have to start a new catalogue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because i had yesterday (and today) severe Problems. It wanted to synchroise 120000 photos, and the program was over 66 GB big and crashed because of not enough space…at the moment the synchronisation has stopped, luckily, BUT at the same time i am not able to synchronize ANY of my (new) collections. There is no possibility to choose from...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as you see here, i cannot choose to syncBildschirmfoto 2022-08-20 um 15.08.20.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

so i closed the programm and re-opened it – now i can synchronize but it is again synchronising 52000 photos as well 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines